Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Featured frontpage package Article

frontpage package directory

Original post blogged on b2evolution.

Our 8 Month Anniversary!

Tue, 06 May 2008 21:01:12 +0000
As of September 6th, 2007, we have been online for 8 months. During that time, it has been a labor of love adding web hosts, verifying reviews, and maintaining this site.
Near the end of April, we went through and discovered there was 8 web hosts that went out of business during this short time frame. ...]

Web site traffic Stats can help your Online Business

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:17:31 +0000
If you have an online store, then you more than likely need some website traffic statistics (stats). These are counters that can help you keep track of what is going on at your site.
There are a lot of different types of stats you can look at, but the key is knowing how to read ...]

HostingFu Interviewed on HostingTalk.it

Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:20:53 +1000

HostingFu interviewed by HostingTalk.it I was interviewed by Stefano Bellasio from HostingTalk.it. Big thanks to them for interviewing me on blogging about the web hosting industry. It was a bit unexpected as I am not even in the hosting industry and am just writing reviews (and rants) on my attempts trying to host some of my own projects. But I guess as an outsider I can provide a different point of view than those in the industry.



Stefano actually asked a few good questions that I still not have put much thoughts in. For example DreamHost delegates some email hosting to Google — which I think is actually a good thing (although many in the industry don’t agree). It also reminded me that I need to spend a bit more time on this blog. However with wife, 2 kids, full-time dev job + a few websites to manage, HostingFu has unfortunately been stalling at the back of run-queue for a while. :(



Here is the Italian translation of the interview for those who are privileged to know the language.







Championcatalog.com
The All-New CompUSA.com


cheap web hosting reviews
cheap web hosting services
cheap web hosting solution
|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home